6" Deep Narrow Blade Screen
Equipment Screen is an inverted louver blade vision barrier. Louver blades run horizontal with intermediate vertical supports for attachment to structural framing. High free areas and low air resistance are key features of this exceptional louver screen.
- Made to order in sizes 12" wide x 12" high up to unlimited size
- Made from heavy gauge 0.081" thickness aluminum extrusion
- 3", 4", or 5" blade spacing
- Standard flat blade with narrow profile
- Mitered outside corners for continuous blade appearance
- Hidden Mullion joints at section breaks (concealed from view)
- V6JN3 (3" blade spacing) - 66.6% free area for a 48"
wide x 48" high panel with a 0.35 horizontal wind load coefficient.
Weight: 4.11 lbs per sq ft of louver face area.
- V6JN4 (4" blade spacing) - 70.7% free area for a 48"
wide x 48" high panel with a 0.32 horizontal wind load coefficient.
Weight: 3.15 lbs per sq ft of louver face area.
- V6JN5 (5" blade spacing) - 73.2% free area for a 48"
wide x 48" high panel with a 0.29 horizontal wind load coefficient.
Weight: 2.55 lbs per sq ft of louver face area
- 30 psf wind load rating
- A variety of metal finishes including paint and anodizing
- Higher wind load ratings
- Compatible with the Sturdistruct framing system
Visibility through model V6JN3 equipment screen is 0% at sight line 0 degrees
(horizontal) or below. V6JN4 is 0% at sight line 9 degrees below horizontal,
and V6JN5 is 0% at sight line 18 degrees below horizontal. The visibility
through the screen increases as the sight line angle increases above horizontal.