Equipment Screen is an inverted louver blade vision barrier that mounts directly to an air handler. This configuration eliminates the requirement for additional structural supports through the roof system of a building. Louver blades run horizontal in the hinged louvered doors - allowing full access to the air handler.
- Made to order in panel sizes 24" wide x 24" high up to unlimited wide x 96" high
- Made from heavy gauge 0.081" thickness aluminum extrusion
- 5" blade spacing
- Standard flat blade
- Hinged louver panels with slam latches for access
- Heavy gauge modular structural framing for mounting directly to an air
- 50% free area for a 48" wide x 48" high panel
- 30 psf wind load design
- A variety of metal finishes including paint and anodizing
- Higher wind load ratings
Visibility through this model equipment screen is 0% at sight line 0 degrees (horizontal) or below. The visibility through the screen increases as the sight line angle increases from horizontal (approximately 40% visibility at 45 degrees above horizontal).
All doors have 180 degree swing
All louvered panels open for full access to the air handling
Sight proof from horizontal and below