6" Deep Standard Blade Hurricane Louver
Hurricane Louver is a standard blade louver that is NOA rated for high wind and impact resistance. This louver style is ideal for a clean architectural appearance where high free areas and standard rain performance is required. If you are intending the louvers to be used for general ventilation air intake/exhaust, this is the right choice. If you need wind driven rain resistance, use model
- Made to order in sizes 12" wide x 12" high up to unlimited size
- Made from heavy gauge 0.081" thickness aluminum extrusion
- 6" frame depth, channel frame
- 4" blade spacing
- Standard flat blade
- Internal Screen (Bird Screen)
- Hidden Mullion joints at section breaks (concealed from view)\
- 54.4% free area for a 48"
wide x 48" high panel.
- 1020 fpm free area velocity - First Point of Water Penetration
- Weight: 4 lbs per sq ft of louver face area.
- Passed Dade County PA 201-94 Large Missile Impact
- Passed Dade County PA 202-94 Uniform Pressure (up to ±150 psf)
- Passed Dade County PA 203-94 Cyclic Wind Pressure
- A variety of metal finishes including paint and anodizing
- Insect Screen (replaces bird screen)
- Flange frame
- Special shapes for architectural appeal
- Higher wind load ratings